2-channel high quality microphone preamplifier
One of a series of two- four- or six channel ultra-low noise microphone preamplifier with excellent audio sperformance and common features.
Ideal for bypassing insufficient mixing console preamps or for " direct-to-tape" sessions.
- Electronically balanced input via XLR
- Gain 0 ... +66 dB switchable in 12 steps of 6 dB
- Switchable Lo-Cut, 12 dB/oct. with 70 Hz corner frequency
- Noise -129 dB at 60 dB gain
- Switchable phase reverse
- 4-step level meter, -15 … 0 dBr may be calibrated internally
- Electronically balanced output via XLR
- Dual channel switchable 48 V phantom powering
F366-S(ingle) = 2-ch Mic Preamplifier
F366-D(ual) = 4-ch Mic Preamplifier
F366-T(riple)= 6-ch Mic Preamplifier