D/A CONVERTER DAC V850
The successor of famous DAC V800 offers best sound, unsurpassed technology, countless features.
Front panel available in BLACK and SILVER
Feet available in BLACK, SILVER, GOLD
- 4 digital inputs switchable:
- transformer balanced via XLR (AES 3/11), 24/192
- coaxial via Cinch (S/P-DIF, AES-3id), 24/192
- optical via TOS Link, 24/192
- USB input, X-mos based, 24/192
- coaxial digital output including digital volume control
- resampling/upsampling with selectable modes: x1, x2, x4 and "BEST"
- Low jitter clock (< 1pS) with low noise supply
- LED displays for active input, Lock, Mute/Error, resampling status
- Double-mono architecture with 2 D/A converters per channel
- 32 Bit delta-sigma DACs with outstanding 120 dB dynamic range and -112 dB THD
- perfect analog output stages to not affect the maximum dynamic and minimum THD-N
- Analog output level adjustable in the digital domain with 32 bit accuracy
- Optional remot control for motorized volume control, input selection, resampling action
- Additionally the max. analog level is internally adjustable in 5 steps
- Analog signal treating including phase-reverse and sharp/soft filter roll-off
- Analog outputs electronically balanced via XLR and unbalanced via Cinch
- oversized toroidal transformer
- extensive internal power conditioning with low-ESR capacitors
Case and back panel are made of strong aluminium and are Nextel coated.
The 8 mm frontpanel is milled, sand-blasted and anodised.
The labeling is laser engraved.